OMBA Code Of Ethics
An association of monument manufacturers and builders established to promote the monument industry and to create and maintain a high standard of business ethics for its members to follow.
Statement of Purpose:
- To advance the general interest of the monument industry.
- To advance knowledge of, and promote public interest in, the monument industry.
- To serve as interpreter of the monument industry to the consumer and to develop favourable relations with all levels of government and all other organizations of a similar nature to OMBA.
- To create and maintain a high standard of business ethics.
Members of OMBA therefore subscribe to this code of ethics which encourages them:
- To be truthful in all advertising, brochures, and direct mail packages so that purchases may be made in confidence by the consumer knowing all claims are accurate.
- To concentrate on the concerns of the consumer and truly demonstrate the value and quality of our product.
- To have written contracts that clearly outline the product or service rendered and that shall define all terms and conditions.
- To continually strive to build the very best monuments.
- The price shall be commensurate with the product or service rendered and based upon the costs of manufacturing and providing that service at a reasonable profit.
- To comply with all existing laws, regulations and legislation.
- Members shall observe the spirit and the letter of this code of ethics and encourage others to do so by our example.
2016 OMBA Convention
February 18 - 21
To register, email
Attention OMBA Members!
OMBA Ontario Cemetery Database search is now complete. To access you must be Registered with this site. If you are already registered, just login in, navigate to the Members Only section and scroll to the bottom where it says, "Ontario Cemeteries".
Instructions on how to use the built-in search engine will show you how to lookup any cemetery in Ontario.